Friday, April 13, 2012

Can I upgrade Silks of Victor?

[:1]Sorry about the newb questions but thats what I am, been away from D2 for about 8 years and got tired of waiting for D3 so reloaded it. I'm currently playing a level 30 necromancer and have Silks of the Victor. Can this item be upgraded in the cube and if so what results? Just trying to figure out what to do with this armor to eventually make it better. Add socket? Upgrade?

TIA,

Mark|||You can, yes. But it will only upgrade the defense (and str requirements ) so I wouldn't bother. You can put a socket in it at larzuk if you want. Its really not that great of an armor though.|||Quote:








You can, yes. But it will only upgrade the defense (and str requirements ) so I wouldn't bother. You can put a socket in it at larzuk if you want. Its really not that great of an armor though.




It's pretty good for my current level but I plan to find something better at about level 40. I liked it for it's high def, mana leech and +1 to skills. I thought about putting a skull in it for mana/life regen.

What would be a better choice for a Summancer in your view?|||Skin of the viper Magi is pretty tough to beat.

You should also know that defense is a pretty worthless stat for 90% of builds, especially ones that shouldn't be in melee range (like summonmancer)

No comments:

Post a Comment