Monday, April 16, 2012

Diablo Clone and the cow level

Hello, long time reader, first time poster here.

I've been doing Clone hunting for a while now and late last night left a promising game open in hopes that it would have walked by morning. Now a friend of mine got drunk last night and decided to pull a little prank on me. He entered my game and claims he went on to spawn every superunique monster there is so that when it walks, there's nowhere DC can spawn. He missed one though, the Cow King..

Now, if I go and spawn DC at cows and kill him, would I get credit for killing the King also?

I just hope he didn't take the leg with him.. |||You know, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the first person to be faced with this dilemma, so the answer may not be known (until you report back with your findings!)|||If the player you use to kill the cow king has completed the baal quest in hell and hasn't killed the king yet, then all players inside the red portal at the time the king is killed will get credit for killing the king.|||I don't think it counts as the king anymore once he spawns as DC. Don't quote me on that though

Also I think he can spawn as one of the ancients. That would be an alternative if everyone else is dead|||This has become an interesting future experiment, definitely going to try King-to-DC out with some other char, but sorry to tell you there's nothing to report for now. My friend knew stony field is my favorite spot and kindly left Rakanishu untouched. I went and checked a bunch of easy access SUs first and I believe he really did go everywhere else.|||I would smack your friend pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment