Thursday, April 12, 2012

Insanely Cool Names!

[:1]Well, I was messing around making character names when this happend...

Sweet names I found were still available!

So, I did a little research...

I went to dictionary.com and used the thesauraus (sp?)

I went threw a whole slew of character names and came up with a awesome squad!

Check it out...

(it is screenshots the DN is Dark-Nova my account name)

*edit - I had to change to my angelfire account for picture hosting... tripod doesnt let you do that...

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/cove/DN1.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/cove/DN2.jpg

These are all in UsEast

What do you think?|||Damn sweet names!|||Can't see the pics...|||[color=blue]not bad..i still like my pallies name Zeratul...meh[/color]|||that xMulex-one isnt cool!|||lol, yea the xMulex-One isnt one... that actually is my mule account

Dark-Nova-Mule

lol, I just used it because I had too many names to fit on my main account

Dark-Nova



I was REALLY suprised that i got some of the names...

Giant ect...|||Pretty cool names there.

I wonder if anyone's taken Lawrence_Tero from me yet, since the character that had it is surely expired.|||since most people name their chaaracters PWNedHaHaNUB or something along those lines some decent names are actually available|||I dunno, names never bothered me. Except for people in trading channels with names like falkasderafadfzv. The other names i hate are xXx names they're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb?. But they're also good because then I can distinguish the teens from the adults.

BTW, the line:

"I went to dictionary.com and used the thesauraus (sp?)"

is pretty funny to me. |||lol yea

I get good ideas and insight on words that the normal d2 commoner wouldnt use...

Yet the names like Giant and Extinct were still available...

No comments:

Post a Comment