Thursday, April 12, 2012

Q: Is last wish worth building?

[:1]I was thinking of rolling a last wish for my uber-runner (which in turn would also allow me to replace her gloves for blood craft gloves), the question is; is LW worth the 4.5 hrs it takes to make?|||IMO it's not worth it. Grief is the safer weapon IMO because its damage bonus is applied to smite damage which ensures instant healing from a single hit on a lifetapped enemy. CB comes from Guillaume's and Goreriders while lifetap is initially triggered with a wand with charges and kept running with Dracul's.|||You said "her" so is it an assassin? You didn't say. Assuming it's a kicksin I'd say yes, last wish is pretty much the best possible weapon for you, grief damage doesn't add to kicks.|||Oh, I assumed that it's the usual fana-zealot (who has 1 point in smite, enough for UT). If it's about an assassin, ignore my previous posting :).|||Yeah it's a kicksin. She's using rift/lawbringer atm with dracs, duress and gores. LW would allow me to equip +2/20IAS MA rare gloves I have lying around, and replace duress for CoH or possibly fortitude.

The main problem is the $$$ nature of Last Wish, in a pb would it have resale value anywhere close to the cost of rolling one?|||Quote:








You said "her" so is it an assassin? You didn't say. Assuming it's a kicksin I'd say yes, last wish is pretty much the best possible weapon for you, grief damage doesn't add to kicks.




Cough,

Stormlash

Cough.|||Rly i believe pb has the best resale value because it doesnt have durability.|||Quote:








Yeah it's a kicksin. She's using rift/lawbringer atm with dracs, duress and gores. LW would allow me to equip +2/20IAS MA rare gloves I have lying around, and replace duress for CoH or possibly fortitude.




If you can get the resists elsewhere fortitude is a much better choice. %damage to demons/undead doesn't work with kick (sadface).


Quote:








The main problem is the $$$ nature of Last Wish, in a pb would it have resale value anywhere close to the cost of rolling one?




If it is a good roll, yes. IME phase and zerk are valued about the same. No reason not to roll it in a phase for a kicksin. Obviously it's better in a zerk for a zealer but a lot of smiters use it in a phase for ubers (why they don't just use grief I don't really know).|||Pb base wep speed is -30, zerk is 0, I'd roll it in a pb to hit the 8/3/3/3/3 breakpoint with just 20 IAS, as LW procs fade I couldn't use burst of speed realibly.

E: Totally misread what you wrote, ignore me :)


Quote:




If you can get the resists elsewhere fortitude is a much better choice. %damage to demons/undead doesn't work with kick (sadface).




Does enhanced damage from forti work? The main reason for using chains was to use stormshield instead of 65@ sanctuary and still be able to overreist mephs aura.|||Its utterly failsafe.

I love it above all other weapons for running ubers.

No comments:

Post a Comment