Friday, April 13, 2012

So today I crafted for the first time

[:1]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us|||I'm confused.|||That was basically my reaction when I crafted for the first time.|||I don't even understand what reaction that would be?

How do you "see...more"|||I think he's trying to express that he got instantly addicted to crafting

"More" as in "ooh that amulet is awesome! I must craft more stuff right now! I will trade all my top-shelf stuff for crafting sets!"

But yes, the weirdly Gigerian aesthetic seems to be an incongruous choice for the joke he's trying to convey....

Also the first three panels, with head tilted back, heavy-lidded eyes, mouth agape, makes me think of the griefer guy from the South Park WoW episode :P|||Quote:








How do you "see...more"




Not "I see more"

"I see."

"More!"|||I'm going to post this discussion in the "things that are pointless and stupid" thread.

I can see the point of it now...I think, but if something has to be explained that heavily then I am just not going to appreciate it.|||hmm i have crafted over 10000 amus/rings in 3latest ladders and never had that face |||Quote:








I'm going to post this discussion in the "things that are pointless and stupid" thread.




I think it's just your reaction which is pointless, although I wouldn't call it stupid |||You're right, it was pretty pointless...

But if it was pointless, and you quoted it and commented on it, doesn't that make your post even more pointless than mine?



I would like to see this craft that inspired the OP however, maybe it would bring some clarity to the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment