Thursday, April 12, 2012

Walks always disconnect me

[:1]Like every freaking time.

|||Try the 'r'-key

Couldn't resist that comment - but you're right ofc. Clone-walks do tend to disconnect games rather often.|||Quote:








Try the 'r'-key




The fact that I actually thought this was a serious answer tells me I have been away for far too long.|||Is it when he pops or when you're fighting him?

A lot of firestorm procs has kicked me out of games before (stupid torch >.< :))|||I have personally been kicked like 5 times totally,

its been 2 times during fight(happend my first walk... must say i was not happy then) and 3 times (is my guess) when the last soj is sold, since i have seen like 20 rows of "## Stone of jordan sold" and then i get disconnect.

Guess there is a old server bug they still have not solved.. very sad..|||Quote:








Is it when he pops or when you're fighting him?

A lot of firestorm procs has kicked me out of games before (stupid torch >.< :))




My smiter doesn't use torch since I also do ubers with him.

It is right when he walks that I always seem to get DC'd.|||It's caused by too much stress on the servers. Server full of clone hunters + walk = connection interrupted

No comments:

Post a Comment