Friday, April 13, 2012

Amazon

[:1]So I want to fire up the game again and I'm thinking a cool class to start off with would be an amazon. Are bowazons good end game or should I stick with a javazon? I would like to just use what I find myself and not go trading for stuff or looking for free loots.|||Quote:








So I want to fire up the game again and I'm thinking a cool class to start off with would be an amazon. Are bowazons good end game or should I stick with a javazon? I would like to just use what I find myself and not go trading for stuff or looking for free loots.




i was going to type out a long post with details, but f it. short story, javazons are a bit easier since they mainly use titans or the unique lightning javs, both of which are ezier to get. other posters may explain more detailly(coin new word ftw!)|||I'd say bowazons are cheaper than javazons for the simple reason that good Titan's are actually quite expensive, whereas the bowazon can do just fine with lesser gear. If you find a decent base for Harmory or similar runeword (and all runes are easily acquirable in nightmare) or find yourself a Witchwild String, you're pretty much good to go.|||Of course, faith on a bowazon is pretty hard to beat|||Faith is expensive though, since it includes two high runes to complete. A very well geared bowazon is more expensive than a javazon, but the bowazon doesn't rely on one particular item to be good like the javazon does (well, I guess other javelins work as well but have fun running to town to repair them every other minute).|||hybrid !|||Quote:








hybrid !




ha, go like superdave and make a passives only zon! and use only fists :P|||yeah, untwinked I'd definitely say go hybrid. Especially by endgame, you probably arent going to have the huge physical-damage bow (Faith, WF, Eaglehorn) you need for a pure bowazon build, and you arent going to have the +skills gear for a decent FA or pure lightning build. You can get by (kinda) with Harmony and a decent rare jav, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment