Friday, April 13, 2012

Question Regarding Uninstall

[:1]Hey everybody! I started playing Diablo 2: LOD again quite a few weeks ago, and I was forced to use a cd key generator because I couldn't find my official cd keys. I started single-player (as that was my only option) and got a sorceress to level 85. Just last night, I found my cd keys, and I was wondering how I might uninstall the game and reinstall it using the official cd key without getting my character(s) deleted. So, to conclude, I have 2 questions.

1. Does uninstalling Diablo 2 delete character information? (If I uninstall and immediately reinstall, will my characters still be there?)

2. If uninstalling Diablo 2 indeed deletes my character information, how can I prevent this?

Thank you all for your time and help, and lastly I apologize if there was a better thread to post this in. |||AFAIK your saved characters will remain (or the game itself will ask if you want to remove them too). Anyway to prevent the risk just copy/paste the "save" folder inside your diablo 2 folder anywhere else on your computer, preferably desktop:)|||awesome thanks! what's AFAIK? lol|||Quote:








awesome thanks! what's AFAIK? lol




http://tinyurl.com/abyfjk

take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment