Friday, April 13, 2012

[D2 economy]item values

[:1]Hio!

I haven't played D2 in years, so any help on this matter would be great:)

I was wondering if there were anyone here who could bring me up to speed on the current D2 economy. More specifically, which non-unique (or rare/magic) items I should be looking for when playing. If a superiour ethereal colossal vulge drops, I would ofc. save it for something, but are there any less obvious items that I should know about, that's also worth something?

I'm spamming the "Trade value" forums to much asking for pricechecks on crappy items :P So if anyone could make a quick list of these items it would be greatly appreciated

Also, regarding charms, I'm not sure what's worth what these days. I take it skillers, mf/life charms are still worth alot, but I haven't seen anyone scream for poisoncharms these days. Are they no longer worth anything?

Thanks for your help in advance:)

Sakura|||Poison and bone skillers are still valued. Seeing you live in Norway I assume you are on Europe ladder and there is a very thorough price guide for Europe, if it's on ladder that you play.|||http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=802296 if u play on europe ladder

No comments:

Post a Comment