Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gem chat question....with a twist

[:1]Most of us know what the gem chat does...but!

What if the ''perfect gem activated'' and ''moooo'' actually did something?

Would you try to activate the perfect gem in chat if more gems dropped?

Would you do the same with ''moooo'' if items dropped in cow level were better?|||Probably not. That perfect gem and Mooooo message takes so long to activate, that any advantage will be outweighed by time lost sitting in the channel clicking on the thing.|||Um... I've not seen Mooooooo! in years, I can only guess they disabled it. So I guess I'd have to say no.|||Well, depends on what it does. If it adds 100 to the SoJ counter in the next game you enter, or that all cow drops are replaced by T/H/D keys , I would click it.|||Quote:








Well, depends on what it does. If it adds 100 to the SoJ counter in the next game you enter, or that all cow drops are replaced by T/H/D keys , I would click it.




What he said.



Unless drops were drastically(<--does not look right) improved I see no reason to sit and click on the gem all day.



Z-Sui|||if it gives angels their wings I would click it|||Quote:








if it gives angels their wings I would click it




or add +1 to your post count per click :)|||Ash, how many times a day do people reference your post count? I swear I see it in almost every thread you post in.|||I heard that every click frees up $1 in the Prince of Nigeria's bank account.|||Donny, I won't let you do a clean sweep on the Comm Forum too. No sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment