Thursday, April 12, 2012

Did I screw myself picking west?

[:1]Just wondering if I screwed up playing on us west instead of us east? Because I live on the west coast so figured I would play west but it seems that the east coast has a way bigger d2 community.|||Yes, you did screw up by choosing West. Single Player is superior to all online play.*





* Just one guy's opinion.|||I have to agree with noodle actually *shudders*

I started playing west, but moved to east after a ladder reset. East is much bigger, but west is still fine I think. Either way...

Just play SP |||I play west and haven't had any problems, how many botters do you need to follow around to level?

Maybe if you were planning on playing for a few years, but d3 will come out in 3-600 months so it's not indefinite.|||Yeah, east does have a larger community. I played there for a bit, then switched to west because I was getting significant teleport lag at 105+ fcr on my sorc (i live on west coast).|||If you wish to partake in trading online, Europe is the only sensible ladder.

Its trading active is at least two to three times (conservatively) that of East, which is more active than west.

When the next ladder starts, I'm giving up on east and likely moving to Europe.|||Nah east and west are both good realms. PvP rules are about the same too but east is a bit more strict.|||I play West since I live on the West Coast. I've played East a bit but went back with West.|||I play west, I've thought about rolling EU but I'm afraid of the teleport lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment