Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fastest way to proc Treachery's Fade? How does the regular Fire works?

[:1]I know many people speaks highly about Treachery and I can also see why. However the procing business has become irritating to say the least. I know of the less dangerous way to proc it - standing in the fire. However I noticed that the regular burning flames found throughout the game works differently than the flames from Firewalls, Meteors etc. They don't damage you per frame, instead seem to have a chance to burn you and the damage they do to you is dependant on how much life you have. Until yesterday I was actually pretty sure that the flames cannot kill you. Guess what I became bored waiting and got myself a cup of cofee. Upon returning I saw big letters informing me of the death toll and lost experience together with a tiny message in message box "Cynthia was slain by Fire". Thank god it didn't show Your deeds will be remembered, as it would probably be the most humiliating way to lose your character ever.

So is there any better way than the flames? I tried running jungles with a lot of flayer darts and it was maybe a bit faster...|||I'm not sure, but you could try canyon of the magis, relatively fast encounter with the sand beetles ? |||A quick and safe way is to run through some carvers in the cold plains. Sometimes you might get unlucky and have to pot before it's activated, but mostly it's fine.|||Quote:








I'm not sure, but you could try canyon of the magis, relatively fast encounter with the sand beetles ?




Gee you really want me to kill myself again do you?

until Fade procs my LR is in red numbers....

I'll try the carvers|||yeah well, carver maybe a little more safer ! just figuring if you want lot of dps then those goddamn electric shots are more than enough|||I always stand in the fire at River of flames. It doesn't matter where you get hurt, the chance to trigger fade is the same.|||Quote:








I always stand in the fire at River of flames. It doesn't matter where you get hurt, the chance to trigger fade is the same.




Yeah, I used to do the same thing.|||i was nearly killing my pala a few times standing on fire while waiting for fade to proc.

and as always, when i dring a (full)rejuv and fade procs

same happens for dracs on ubertristram. when you drink a (full)rejuv, LT procs

guaranteed...|||If the character I'm playing has decent res already and just needs to stack, I like to proc in travincal. 5 or 6 hydras can really stack up the attacks per second.

Edit: do try to avoid actual physical contact with the council, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment