Thursday, April 12, 2012

Best way to earn 10 ists? :D

[:1]I'm 10 ists away from an enigma now and I dont know how to make another 10 ists, all I have is a fishmancer with no enigma I could level up a sorc, but what should I be running to get items worth 10 ists?|||Are you on europe ladder?|||1. Buy from the clueless

2. Sell to the desperate

3. Sleep tight (remember to take off your new Eni before bedtime though; otherwise you just might teleport to a pit of lava in your sleep, which is arguably what you'd deserve )

Cheers,

-g|||yes I'm on Europe

And Greizer.... LOL |||Quote:








all I have is a fishmancer with no enigma




Play to your strenghts... clear worldstone/baal for socketables, uniques, and runes. Fishy is a great zone clearer.|||Well the best way to earn 10 ists in europe ladder is to give me your account details and when can you be online (forum time) and I will give them to you.|||That's so kind of you! :O Thank you! I'm so shocked! People on etf are always so lovely Well i'm online right now and my account name is jampot11. Thank you Only if you're sure, just one ist would be amazing! |||Whispering you know Nps :P

No comments:

Post a Comment