Thursday, April 12, 2012

nearly a decade since I joined here

[:1]I know I shouldn't post this yet since I haven't been here 10 years yet, but i can't believe I've been here nearly 10 years(before the crash of 03), time sure flies|||you are telling me. and i mean by time flies in general. it does for everyone. :)|||So what now?

How do you feel about this?|||Cough.

You really dont have that much happening in your life, eh? ^.-|||But you made far more posts than him in a far shorter time!


Quote:








I know I shouldn't post this yet since I haven't been here 10 years yet, but i can't believe I've been here nearly 10 years(before the crash of 03), time sure flies




So are you here for 10 years or aren't you ? |||Post is irrelevant, i had... "Educational time" in college, aka too much free time from 10am-4pm monday-friday, so i had to kill time, and this site is pretty much only thing i found interested, beside, you do know "BUMP" power ^.^|||Excuses excuses.|||i like it here. can i stay?

|||Quote:








i like it here. can i stay?






If you ll be polite, we might consider it |||Quote:








Post is irrelevant, i had... "Educational time" in college, aka too much free time from 10am-4pm monday-friday, so i had to kill time, and this site is pretty much only thing i found interested, beside, you do know "BUMP" power ^.^




No wonder you're called KillaMike. I shall avenge you, Time!

Fear my Beer throwing skills(which I don't actually have) killamike!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment