Thursday, April 12, 2012

Question about lag playing on EU server from the US

[:1]Since the EU server has a much larger community than both USwest and USeast I have been heavily considering playing on the EU server next ladder season. I am just curious as to how bad the lag is on average.

I can assume that playing on the EU server from the west cost is going to be slower than playing on the USwest server from the west cost, it only makes sense, but is it a drastic difference? Are their a good amount of American's on the EU servers or do they mostly stick to their US servers?

Do Americans who play on the EU servers ever have issues connecting/staying in game?

I know i could go make an eu account and check it out with low level characters but I'm more worried about issues arising once players get to higher levels and are playing in full or almost full games. I plan on playing a sorc and porting around quickly so it would be hard to test that right now.

Thanks in advance!|||I tried playing on USEast from the west coast (friends played on east) and the lag was substantial. I ended up dying to it. If you play on EU from the US definitely don't play hardcore.|||Okay, i guess i will try out playing on east first next ladder and see how it goes from there.

Thanks for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment