Thursday, April 12, 2012

made stupid mistake-- help?!

[:1]So. I've got a druid who's about to face off with Baal in nightmare level. I took off my +stats items to see how soon I can use something. But my game crashed. With my stuff on the ground. I spent about two hours trying to find a program that would let me hack my character and recreate the lost items, but I can't find anything that works for the most recent patch.

Are there any character editing programs that work for 1.13 LOD?|||Hacks/cheats are not supported in any way on these forums.

As for your problem, you'll have to just suck it up and not take the easy way out by simply cheating.|||Ah, that would explain why no one was answering my question. Personally, I don't consider it cheating to simply remake what I accidentally erased. But thanks for the reply.|||I'm sure google can get you what you need, these forums have a pretty strict set of ethics as to what is okay in the single player community. If you don't intend to play/trade with the single player community of course you can do whatever you want, it is your game after all.|||Also be careful some of them programs have viruses and spyware, and things like that...

make sure ur anti-virus is up to date when DL them

No comments:

Post a Comment