Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Krazeyivan!!!

[:1]CAAAAAAAAKE!



hope today is awesome for you! ^_^

p.s. hope you aren't allergic to peanut butter... >.> if so, i can get you a new cake. ^_^|||nom nom nom - thanks for the cake!

It went well considering I had to go to work - I have another hard week at work then I'm off for a stag do in York then off on my hols to Majorca! FINALLY some sun, I hear texas has had quite a bit :O|||Happy birthday Ivan.

Screw you for not playing in my mafia game though =P|||Vote: Krazeyivan



but only for happy birthday boy!|||I would have thought that cake would have blown up in your face KI jk Happy Birthday|||lol @ Laarz. :)

yeah, texas hasn't burned off the planet yet. i hate the sun. i wake up every morning, go to my bathroom, see the sun in my window and think of this stupid song with the sun doing Troll Face...

i hate it. i wish the sun would go away. at this point in time, we NEED a Cat 5 hurricane up our |||Quote:








lol @ Laarz. :)

yeah, texas hasn't burned off the planet yet. i hate the sun. i wake up every morning, go to my bathroom, see the sun in my window and think of this stupid song with the sun doing Troll Face...

i hate it. i wish the sun would go away. at this point in time, we NEED a Cat 5 hurricane up our




the sun is a peeping tom, shoot it with your sniper shotty, Leo!

No comments:

Post a Comment