Friday, April 13, 2012

What was your worst drop today?

[:1]Hello,

I know it sounds a bit awkward at first glance. But as I looked at best loot thread, I instantly thought about the not so fortunate adventurers. I bet you had some tough battles, you spilled your (virtual) blood on the screen, and expected something awesome, from the boss. Yet all you got is a cracked helm, a few gems, potions, and magic item what is restricted to another class (my first diablo fight).

So post yours.|||Bolts. Always bolts.|||Oh man, I can't even look at the "Best Drops" thread! My Diablo sin is Envy, I do not deny!

Besides the obligatory "5 tp scrolls from Duriel" (my record is 4, but I've seen the screens of others who are somehow even less fortunate), it's hard to say. I guess I could say about 3/4 of all uniques since most of them are relatively useless, and even among the useful ones, most are of no value. Also, getting a Pul rune from Hell Hellforge is always less than inspiring.|||my worst drop was air, as in nothing dropped when i accidently kill andy near those pits|||Today my worst drop was an el rune and 2 tp scrolls from meph. Meph and I haven't been getting along lately.|||Just got Duriel. 1 scroll of town portal, 4 potions, 2 blue daggers, 1 white quilted armor!!!, and 2 white items.|||always finding n00b itemzzz|||The worst drop imaginable is a 0 gold pile which can happen in the normal Blood Moor while wearing a Nadir helm.|||does it actually spawn? as in mousing over it will it say 0 gold? in a way that's luckier than 1 gold who wants to left click 100 times just to buy a tp?|||I never tried it myself, but I've seen screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment