Friday, April 13, 2012

Fastest exp?

[:1]So i play with my chaospala and its is lvl 93 now (around � exp for 94)

I havent done hell ancients/baal Q yet.

I like to play chaos+travi in full baal games, so i want to know what is fastest exp for me?

When should i do ancients?

#1 fast dia (kill seal dudes) + tarvi + join in baal last wawes/worldstone?

#2 fast dia (kill seal dudes) + join in baalrun?

#3 whaT?

Any exp tables or more usefull info about exp?

Help me so i will keep playing D2

|||Well most of the XP from the Baal run comes from the last 2 waves, so squeeze in as much as you can and still make it back for at least Lister if not the 4th wave, too. I've found you usually get somewhere between 2-3 minutes from game creation to the end of the waves in most runs, so plan accordingly.

Depending how fast you go, I'd probably squeeze in Eldritch before Trav. They die very easy, right next to the WP so only takes a second, and surprisingly few Baal runs will hit them first.|||can some1 post link where i can see how much exp does travi/dia/baal give

Cant find that thread anymore :/|||I like to mf while someone looks for Baal. The usual suspects include what Droid said, plus I look for exp shrine in Act1 if the runner is slow.|||In a fast Baal run you'll only be able to kill Diablo and his seal buddies (possibly a few big packs of minions) if you want to join in for minions of destruction etc, i found this to be the best experience gain overall.|||I use this chart for where to get the best XP.

http://gordonweb.net/leveling_guide.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment