Friday, April 13, 2012

Luring D-clone to specific places

[:1]Has anyone ever lured him from say, Stoney to Rogue Camp? How about Hell Forge to Chaos Sanctuary? How long did it take?

I'm guessing it would probably take an entire afternoon/night (if possible)

Nothing's impossible!|||The classic one is spawning at Eldritch and luring him down to Shenk to get him with the auto-kill.|||Quote:








The classic one is spawning at Eldritch and luring him down to Shenk to get him with the auto-kill.




Thanks for the reminder, almost forgot about that! I'm sure people have tried lots of things with D-clone...|||I think that was fixed a long time ago. He runs bloody fast, I don't think it would take long to lure him anywhere|||Try luring Diablo away from CS...I am assuming it is same with D-clone |||What? It's easy! Now luring chicken to Blood Raven, that's tough. But atleast you get an anni from it |||That "chicken chasing for annis" thing doesn't still work, does it?|||I wouldn't be that sure, Jones just did it .|||What you should try is luring multiple chickens to Blood Raven,that equeals multiple anni's|||I tried that, and it does work, but sadly, you can only pick one of them up

No comments:

Post a Comment