Thursday, April 12, 2012

NCIS Forum Mafia Game Signup Thread

[:1]This one is going to be complex and confusing, atleast I'm hoping it will, and likely to start sometime after Zarni's game concludes...maybe second week of August or so.

I'm attempting something that's never been done and is a bit unorthodox: I need those that signup to PM me the names of three NCIS characters that you would be most interested in playing or have the most fun RP'ing.

The series regulars will be included in this as well as more than a few others, so far I have 20+ names listed for use in the game.

It doesn't matter if you like one over another or like a villian.

Once I have a list of who is interested in playing and PM's on character choices, I will assign roles based off that.|||Twist in game mechanics?

Choosing characters?

Confusing?

Gibbs rules to annoy everyone with?

What's not to love?

In.

Edit: Is NCIS:LA involved or just NCIS?|||I'm in as well, but will apparently need to do a bit of research before I pm you.

I also hope that making fun of Gibbs is not grounds for mod kill.|||I have recieved a message in morse code from Noodle, he will be playing.|||I'm pretty sure I good for this. Will send pm soon

Have a good 4th? had a great one here lots of fun to be had by all|||It's going to be mostly NCIS. If I have enough, I might do a crossover and have a few from NCIS: LA involved.|||Like I mentioned before, I'll know closer to the end of the next game, but you can probably count me in.|||Quote:








Like I mentioned before, I'll know closer to the end of the next game, but you can probably count me in.




Don't make me head slap you |||I'm a probably in. But it depends on a couple of things. First of all i'm moving to a new country/apartment/job in 3 weeks. I will also be participating in the half life game which will basically be my first mafia game, as I didn't actually get to play in the SPF game. Lots of stuff can happen. Still fairly certain, that I will be interested.

Haven't seen the entire show, but I just realized that my little sister has all the episodes on DVD :) sounds fun!|||So far I have PM's from:

Noodle

Goryani

Laarz

Kestegs

Some interesting character picks, diverse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment