Friday, April 13, 2012

Question About Diablo 2 Battle Chest...

[:1]Not sure if this is the right topic to post in, but oh well. Anyways, I just ordered D1 online and I was thinking about getting the D2 battlechest. But its sorta confusing me, there's an old and new version? And I think that the old version has D1 in it, so I shouldn't be too worried. But what's all this talk about D2 "Classic", is it any different from the D2? I've only played D1, but that was long ago, so just wanna play it again. And played the D2 that I missed along with it.|||There's the standard Diablo II, commonly referred to as classic. This is the original game released by Blizzard. Several years later, an expansion pack named Lord of Destruction was released, adding more content to the game. The grand majority of players own the expansion.

The battle chest comes with both Diablo II classic, and the Lord of Destruction expansion. Nothing to do with Diablo I.

No comments:

Post a Comment