Friday, April 13, 2012

Unorthodox and awesome builds: My Uber Blood Raven

[:1]This is the most fun build I have ever made in Diablo 2, and it came about on a whim. I would read through it all because I guarantee you have never tried this build, and it kicks ***.

Inspired by the Demon Hunter, I recently made a ranger assassin. Rocking a colossus buriza, giant skull, fortitude, and a harmony bow on my switch for vigor. It's relatively cheap for this good of stats, lots of bang for little buck. upp buriza in cube for colossus, giantskull and rest for an hr.

Shock Web and Fire blast. Both maxed out, with burst of speed and shadow master. Venom also for more bow/xbow dmg. I do massive crossbow damage, and my main attack skills are the two lowest level traps, simply because they are the funnest to use.

The BEST PART however, the part that makes this build so unique and awesome, is that I have basically a private militia.

- maxed shadow master

- merc with infinity for lite dmg (makes Shock Web BRUTAL)

- metalgrid ammy gives me a level 22 iron golem with thorns

- Harmony bow gives me Valkyrie

Thats 4 badass personal tanks right there, and if that wasnt enough, Harmony also gives me charges for Revive.

Not to mention with Tgod belt, and Dwarf Star+Ravenfrost rings, I have TOTAL ELEMENTAL ABSORB.

The Burst of Speed and Vigor together make me faster than any other sin or paladin.

I call this character build I have created Uber Blood Raven, because that's basically what I am. Buriza blizzard cannon with huge lightning net and fire grenade, raining absolute hell on the enemy from behind a steel curtain of tanks, all the time reviving dead foes to my bidding.

What are some cool, weird, fun, kick-*** builds that you all have made before, or want to try?|||Must say it seems a nice little build :)|||Sounds AWESOME! I might check this out if I start playing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment