Monday, April 16, 2012

Need help with socketing

Hello,

I need general help with socketing, I have read some things on the wiki, but most cube recipes, or items are too high for my level.

I am at Harrogath, normal, level 28 summon druid, after quest 1. I have a 3 socketed heavy crossbow and a 3 socketed edge bow (I also have an attack speed bost, so they count as normal and very fast). What should I put in them (wich is better anyway), for the upcoming Baal fight (or possibly even for a nightmare Andariel).|||Please anyone?|||I think you better search for a bow/xbow in shop with enhanced damage and speed rather than socketing existing normal item with gems. Not sure if you can get a bow in shop, but this would be a better option.|||So should I just sell my socket bows and gems instead? I initially wanted a bow with perfect Emerald, Ruby and Topaz. To produce a bow with 135-191 base damage.|||Quote:








So should I just sell my socket bows and gems instead? I initially wanted a bow with perfect Emerald, Ruby and Topaz. To produce a bow with 135-191 base damage.




for summoner druid i strongly recommend to u make rw edge for thorn aura.without ed, even without using it, is very helpful. and there is poison dmg, extra dmg to undead and demons, nice ias, pmh, +stats, reduce vendor prices (nice for gambling). using some cold or extra poison or other ele charms or +min/max dmg can help too...and it's a cheap rw with low runas

No comments:

Post a Comment