Saturday, April 21, 2012

Battle.net error, need help!

So I downloaded the newest patch (v.1,13) and I tried to connect to all the realms, but none of them worked.

The error says the following:

"Unable to connect to Battle.net.

If you're using a modem, you may need to connect to your internet service provider before connecting to battle.net. For more information, please visit www.battle.net/support/errormessages/".

The point is, battle.net works for Diablo 1 and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, and I really don't know what to do.

Where I live people don't speak english, so if I spelled anything wrong please correct me.

Thanks.|||i have had the same message thousands of times, you reboot your internet connection and wait for 20-50min, and it passes. it allways have passed with me, so no doubt it wouldnt work with you|||Try running it as administrator and/or running it under compatability for a older system (under properties)|||You are probably ipbanned. Google for BnetDiagTool and test gateways.|||Just wait it out for about 20 minutes and retry. You might also want to try connecting to a different realm and see if you are able to connect to it.

If you are, you are temporaily IPbanned.|||I've done all of this.

I waited for about 30 minutes after rebooting connection.

I'm not IP banned since I never entered D2's B.net before.

I use Wireless Network Connection and it works perfectly with all other games.

If anyone knows how to fix this, thanks again.|||Open a dos box and enter:

telnet europe.battle.net 6112

and press enter. Does the window turn blank? And if you press enter again, does the command prompt appear again?

If it doesn't, your router might disallow outgoing connections into the internet via port 6112. Check the router settings to enable it

No comments:

Post a Comment