Thursday, April 19, 2012

Your password is 1478 days old

...and has therefore expired.

Noo, can I still play with it if no one else has taken the same password?



New feature?|||Quote:








Afternoon everyone,

Recently another gaming network that has a Diablo related website has been hacked and personal information compromised. As some of our members use multiple forums they may use the same password here and as such we feel it prudent to ask members to change their password.

Please use a unique password, and especially not one you use for any game.

If you need any assistance please email me at elly at incgamers dot com put in your subject heading "Help with "Forums" or something else that'll stand out from the Hybrid Cars and Stop Snoring emails.

Thanks

Diablo: IncGamers




10 chars|||I see, well this is the only diablo site I've been using so I guess I'm safe. My 12 Pgems are safe!|||Your password is 2362 days old, and has therefore expired.

Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment