Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help a fellow Diablo fan win Blizzard Video Contest?

Calling all old and new-school Diablo fans!

First off, this isn't meant as spam and I'm sorry if you take it as so.

Admins, if I'm in the wrong forum, I apologize, please move "me" wherever I need to go.

My video for Blizzard's Video Memory contest is a finalist! Unforunately I've fallen into second-runner-up behind a WoW video. Not bashing WoW, since I was once a WoW player. However my video shares memories of playing thee Diablo back in the day with my buddies. Among our group of friends, my buddy Chris had the only computer�we would spend the weekend at his house playing / watching movies.

To ensure we all could play, we'd schedule out gaming "shifts". So I'd get up to play from 5:30am to like 7. It was my shift.

True story!

Help a brother out? Tell your friends! Here's to Diablo and BlizzCoN! It's getting tight and the voting ends Monday. Vote now please!

M

Find my name: Michael Cawcutt and "LIKE" my video!

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company.../b20/vote.html|||Just moved it to D2 comm forum cause I believe this gets more traffic. There is a re-direct in D3 forum so it could be best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment