Saturday, April 21, 2012

First Uber Experience

I did it!! Mephisto dropped me in about 2 seconds as I was trying to curse him with a life tap wand. I had to exit the game and rejoin, I rebuffed with treachery and rolled the dice with just dracs. Thankfully life tap happened quickly and it only took 2 full rejuvs to survive before life tap. After mopping up the minions I went in after Diablo and Baal together. I made quick work of Baal no need for rejuv or anything. Diablo gave me the most problems, I tried to smite lock him bu he kept bone prisioning me which costs me the rest of my rejuvs except 1. In the end though I managed to solo it. End result 16/15 sintorch and the climax of about a month invested in building this character to where he is now

My gear

Grief

Stone armor boneweave 1800 def

87 all resist sanctuary kurast shield

Gullys face

Gore riders

Dracs

String of ears

Raven frost

8% LL magic ring

1 pskill 20-28 all resist ammulet|||well gratz :) next up d2clone|||Nice going, hoping to try it myself this week :)|||Gratz! (Not like you could really lose with that kind of gear)...|||Nice, obtaining other torches will be now just routine for you and you'll get most adrenaline from worrying if the server/game won't crash

M.|||I still have yet to try this. I feel like it's a huge aspect of the game I'm missing. Is it any problem to finish off the minions or are they just filler?|||Quote:








I still have yet to try this. I feel like it's a huge aspect of the game I'm missing. Is it any problem to finish off the minions or are they just filler?




I usually don't bother about the minions. Takes too much time when you have many keysets to work through. It gets pretty routine after a while.

The minions aren't that hard to kill (a few of them are physical immune though), so if you want to clear the area, it won't be a problem.|||Quote:








well gratz :) next up d2clone




D2clone is a joke compared to ubers. I can beat him with my necro without urdars.|||Gratz man! Meph is a tricky one, sometime he doesn't seem to hit that hard, other times he one shots me through the lifetap.|||Thanks for all the feedback, ultimate goal will be to run into the middle of the pack and zeal all of them down in 45 second or so. I doubt I'll ever get to D-clone status as I only get about 4-6 hours a week and I don't posses a soj to wear let alone sell. I'd love to try any tips to do it cheaply.

No comments:

Post a Comment