Thursday, April 19, 2012

Which class for "low budget" players?

Hey,

I currently have a sorc and I'm about to finalize her equip soon.

Now I'm thinking about creating a new char, but I don't know which one. It should be good at PvM with items that are not incredibly expensive (My "wealth" is about 20-25 IST to give you an idea).

Greetings|||That budget sounds pretty good to me. Lots of fun that you should be able to do with it.

Frenzy barb? (Personally like having both caster and melee chars)

Spend about half of the budget on rolling yourself a Grief Phase blade (if good roll, you can sell it for a good profit and roll another one for yourself)

For the second weapon, a Lawbringer Phase blade is a good and cheap one, along with Azurewrath.

Many different armors can be good. So I'll leave that for now.

The rest of the equipment is pretty straight forward, from cheap to pretty expensive depending on the level of perfection.

Arreats (Pul to multiple ists)

Highlords ( ~Pul)

Laying of hands (~Pul)

Raven frost (Pgms to multiple ists)

String of ears (Pul to multiple ists)

Ring #2, depending on what your char needs

War Travelers or Gore riders (Um to multiple ists)|||That looks good :)

Is such a frenzy barb able to compete in hell difficulty? I used to play one (6 years ago ...) and I remember it rocked up to nightmare, but in hell it took ages for a single kill. I can't remember my items though and like I said, it was 6 years ago.

Still, barb sounds good, especially since I seem to already have some of those required uniques.|||With grief and a decent secondary weapon it will kill fast in hell :)

Add a Fortitude when you have some more to spend and kill even faster.|||Fortitude weapon or armor?

Thanks for all the help!|||Quote:








Fortitude weapon or armor?

Thanks for all the help!




Armor ftw |||Armor yes :)|||Why don't ppl like fishies anymore? |||Quote:








Why don't ppl like fishies anymore?




I was wondering the same, I always start with a fishymancer since they don't need a ton of gear to kill stuff.|||Quote:








I was wondering the same, I always start with a fishymancer since they don't need a ton of gear to kill stuff.




It's probably because the thread is horribly misnamed. 25-26 Ists is not low-budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment