Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lost equipment

So the other day I died doing a blood run in hell. (my druid char) and when I went to grab my body all my items I had on were lost. What happened? I tried re-entering the game and went back to the same spot where I died and my stuff wasn't there...|||If you reenter a game your body gets transported back to the village.|||The game only remembers one corpse if you leave and re-enter the game. It uses the gold value of all items on the corpse to determine which one to drag with you when you exit. Is it possible you had multiple corpses when you left and rejoined?|||Yes I believe I had two at the time but I had grabbed both and still had nothing on when I left. Then when I rejoined the game my body was still in the village besides all this when I grabbed my body in town it gave me back my second shield in my char inventory but nothing else. I lost a shako, wiz spike, quo armor or whatever that armor is that gives plus 1, dracs, arach and treks. oh and my maras and two sojs but yeah. WTF! It's maddened me to the point that I gave up on the game. If I can get my deleted back I'd be game to restart but otherwise deleted like this.|||While I can understand your frustration over what happened in game, please respect the forum rules and do not bypass the word filter.|||my bet is on strength bug (or dexterity)

however this does not apply to rings so maybe i'm wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment