Saturday, April 21, 2012

Not sure if this is a problem...

I connected to DII's Battle.net and it started downloading a new patch.

Download is frozen on 0% for 10 minutes now. I googled "diablo 2 patch" and the Blizzard's Technical Support site says the newest patch i v1.13c.

The point is that I already have the game patched by the ewest patch.

I wish I could post the picture for you to see, but when I click Print Screen and paste the screen capture the colors become inverted and it is impossible to read or see anything at the picture.

If there is a new patch version, please tell me in the reply section below.

Thanks!!

Ps. I play on European server and I'm not IP banned.|||Check and make sure the windows firewall isn't blocking it. If you play full screen, try to alt+tab when it happens and see if Windows has a popup. You'll have to allow access through this popup so that the program can get through the Windows firewall.|||It's not firewall. I prepatched the game and it worked.

Thanks anyway!!|||There isn't a new patch as far as I know. While it may be true that you're currently sitting on the latest patch, Battle.net seems to think you're on an older version for some reason, which means there could be an issue with some of your files. Have you tried to download the latest patch again from Blizzard's website and installing it?

Note: If you press the print screen button and try to paste it into mspaint or something you'll get the colour issue you mentioned. Instead, D2 usually creates a screenshot in the D2 installation directory when you press print screen, so check there to see if there's one generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment