Thursday, April 19, 2012

Buying Diablo 2

Was just looking at the blizzard store, I'm from Europe, so by default, the european store would be my choice. But on the european site, D2+LoD costs 25 Euro, and is NOT available in english, which means I have to spend 30 euro buying them seperatly in there, versus the North American site that offers the package for 20 USD. I was wondering, if I buy it on the NA store, can I play on the european gateway? Normally I'd say no, but I know D2 might be too old to run by that ruleset. Anyways, anyone know?|||you can play on all gateways with any version, I'm pretty sure.

Here in sweden the retailers all sell d2 though, probably alot better than buying it online. They sell it for quite cheap|||It makes no difference in which language or region you buy it, so I suggest you get either the cheapest deal, or the one who arrives faster, if you're buying a retail copy. Once you have the CD keys, add them to your battle.net account, and there ("Manage Game") you can download the installer in any of the following languages: English (Europe), English (America), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish or Korean.

The chosen installer will determine your default region, but you can change it at any time inside the game.|||Thanks for the replies! The 20 bucks deal seems to be the one I'll get then!

No comments:

Post a Comment