Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Very old accounts

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to start multiple threads close together so i'm sorry if i've broken any rules

I've been playing diablo 2 for a verrrryyyy long time, so long that my 1st account which is still going was my dads!

I'm not sure of a time scale but it's from the times of perfest skull trading and iceblinks being worth alot and godly _____of the whale being the sort after item. The times when there was a count down after killing diablo and people still asked about the gem in the chat room lol!

Just wondered if there were any oldies out there and wish it was possible to find out an original account creation date. It would probably scare me the amount of years i have put into this game and always come back to it.

I do not think that ANY game i have played has better items and is more rewarding to find something of rarity. anyway i'm ranting.....

Diablo 2 till i die or they shut the servers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment