Thursday, April 19, 2012

US WEST - FREE ANNI (Seriously)

Hey Guys,

I've lurked here for info a few times.

Anyway, I was logged in today while I was at a wedding and I came home to a D Clone.

Long story short, I dropped him, but I have Annihilus already...

So, rather than let it go to waste, I figured maybe someone wants it?

Free of charge.

18/12/9.

NOW, if you would rather help me transfer it to a mule, I'd LOVE that, but, hey, if you want it, it's yours.

Whisper me at account BrentYamada, for game name and password to come get it. First come, first serve.

Hopefully this wont be deleted as spam...

EDIT

Er, I just came back to D2, I forget how whispering works... Char name is Farto if that is better for whispering?|||Egh. I hope someone contacts me soon. I dont care who.

I just hate to see it go to waste and I am falling asleep.|||It has been given away. Feel free to delete this thread now.

No comments:

Post a Comment