Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sick armour that doesnt quite fit my build. now what?



I have a lvl 92 CL/orb mfer. My current armour is a 35res topazed vipermagi.Do I...

-token of absolution and use robes

-use robes stay same build

-use vipermagi sell robes

-other

Also what should i socket robes with? Will I have difficulty selling robes?

Thanks I appreciate any and all help

edit:srry if wrong forum|||Well depends on your style. If you're in for the MF/PvE runs, you don't really need that ormus and you're better with a vipermagi/tal rasha armor+amulet+belt combo.

That ormus is a bit expensive and if you sell it you can acquire some nice mf gear, if you haven't got that already.

If you want dps, you can respec to blizzard and pwn with it. :)|||Or just build a new pure blizz sorc and keep your mfer as is. That armor really deserves a straight damage build.

Socket with a 5/5 cold facet if you're going to use them, preferably die for max resale.

And no, you should have absolutely no problem selling those robes at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment