Saturday, April 21, 2012

LLD Hybrid Runewords

This is pathetic

I stopped Public HLD (2007ish)

*Unless annoying few PvPers & personal-friends with Multi-Aura Barb. (1.12) & Grizzly-Shock Bear*

VLLD & LLD isn't same anymore

Few days ago and today @ USWest SC NL *Normal-mode*

Teleporting level 30ish characters (Non-Sorc.)

*Seen it before but abundant now~*

Self BOing level 40ish characters (Non-Barb.)

How bad was it when White items were around?

Possible for another Rust-Storm?|||anyone who uses those isnt a LLDer.|||Well for the teleporting characters they could easily be using tele charges, I dueled against a barb a couple days ago that kept a bunch in his stash.

But i've never heard of people using bo like that. That's pretty crazy. I haven't checked out nl in forever...maybe I should.

I vaguely remember the white ring era, and games where all the monsters that spawned were act bosses. Pretty crazy.|||Tele charge chars (often from a staff on switch) aren't that uncommon on east these days; you'll often see windies and the occasional wwbarb zipping around the moor. They can actually make for some fun duels, I've gotten in the habit of leaving multiple fissures for them to land in.

However cdm's right on, anyone using such hacked junk is pretty sad and isn't worth your time at best.|||i still have yet to run into anyone using those RWs though. i've been trying to get a bit of NL LLDing in every once in a while and i still run into the same 5 or 6 guys that i kinda know from way back. all the cool people are still cool to duel.

where's mebd been!?|||Yeah fortunately I haven't seen any just yet either.

Then again I hop on every great once in a while too, a bit more so lately, it seems half my /f list is back from crazy long breaks. Hopefully I'll catch you round one of these times.|||On the other hand, people are so quick to flip out about the LLD hybrids that I could barely join a game with someone I didn't know with my necro last season without being accused of using the White hybrid.

He used a crystal sword spirit.

Insight staff on switch.

...|||Mannnn I didn't even know people actually are using things like this. Blowing my mind man. Totally psychedelic.

No comments:

Post a Comment