Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who's the better "Buff"

So

I run dual games (lap-top & desk-top) so I always have a "buffer" hanging out helping me along. With the reset I'll be building both an Enchantress and Barb to buff my Ladder runner(s) and not sure who will give the best "bang for the buck".

I will probably start with a necro (ZarniMancer ) since I believe my friend will be doing the sorc route but a bit torn on who I should run up in the second slot? I play a bit more than he can so I'll have time to work on the buffer and it might come down to gear found/shopped on who I run up first - but wondering what you think about whos' better?

I know this is a bit open ended and depends on who the runner is - plus they won't be too effective until mid-high level. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see what everyone else thinks |||because you playing with skelliemancer, go enchant, if you were going caster char, then you should have gone bo, but for skellies imo chanter is way better.|||Hrm, I never knew you could chant skellies|||Quote:








Hrm, I never knew you could chant skellies




you can chant them, same applies to mercs. ar isnt much of a problem for skellies, but higher damage is simply awesome. iirc there was passive bonus for chant that 35% of damage goes into physical. but i am not sure about that bonus.

and bo for skellies: how often you see them dieing? |||Yuppers!

You can chant everyone excluding actual characters (goes to trade screen) in town when they aren't "going nutz" - if you do it on-site it helps to step off the tp pad; minions seem to slow down a bit then.

I found an Ormus quite a while ago with +3 to enchant so actualy built her on a whim (US W NL). She's in her 80's now and makes Norm & NM for any character a breeze. (been doing H/F runs) I don't even use skills in norm much - just load up a Ravenclaw - Kuko - D/Machine and arrow down all baddies. The splash damage is HUGE.

I also sauce up my Windforce Gumby-Zon and really speeds up her killing power.|||Um I like a cry & throw baba

More buffs = better.

and HC - can track your *** down and get your corpse.|||Again? What's your necro-threading tally so far?|||LOL I was wondering how this popped back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment