Saturday, April 21, 2012

quick question.

Does bnet kick you off for a short time if you enter too many games too fast? I've been doing large muling to day and ive noticed after entering my game with 3-4 mules I'll be kicked from bnet for about 15 minutes.|||Yes, it's a feature Blizzard put in place to attempt to combat bots.|||you can easily avoid this by taking a few minutes between each switch.

like, make a mule game, perm it.

drop stuff, go to mule 1, pick it up, wait 2-5 minutes,

go to mule 2, pick up/drop stuff, wait 2-5 minutes

etc.etc. you get the point|||Yeah, I started having to take my time. Luckily I always got kicked right after my last pick up.|||Yes indeed, be careful when you're muling. Don't switch out too fast. As others have said, take a few minutes between each switch and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment