Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where have you found a Griffons?

Where have you personally found a Griffon's? I just found one today from Threshsocket, and I was pretty darn happy about that- I'm so used to finding trash from him.

On a related note, are the 1.11 drop calculations from ATMA still pretty accurate for 1.13? I believe that I have the latest version of ATMA and 1.11 is as far as it goes.|||Pindle gave me one once :)|||I haven't found Griffon's personally so far.

Baal probably has the best drop rate per kill, but maybe not the best rate per unit of time. There are plenty of targets on the way to him, however.

Regarding ATMA, you have to exchange one or two of the .txt files in the 1.11 directory to update it for 1.13, by those extracted from one of the MPQs from a 1.13 installation (using an MPQ extractor). You might find detailed information in the statistics forum.|||I personally have never found one.

One dropped off baal in a group game once. It was eth.

No comments:

Post a Comment