Saturday, April 21, 2012

Countess woes

Recently, (for the past few days~100 runs or so) hell Countess has been dropping lots of Hel runes but.. not much else. Finding an Ist last week gave me the will to carry on, but is anyone else having such a dry spell? The rates have been increased for 1.13, seems that I just need to keep reminding myself that.

Are there any stats on her current 1.13 rune drop rates? I tried searching earlier, but didn't find too much.|||Check out http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...lt&window=true It has drop rates for 1.10, but I think they are pretty accurate.|||she was shelling out tonnes of io runes for me at ladder start, a pul and a mal was a highlight :)|||I'd rather get the actual high rune every few weeks from running chaos/WSK/etc.. so I can't really comment on countess. I look at her as solely a source of crafting runes and nothing more.|||i've gotten a few ists and mals from her while i key run but thats really it. aside from some hel's and lem's|||yea and the level design yux |||anymore i've been thinking i'm going to stop running her for the level design reason. i can farm d-keys from nil alot quicker than countess, and just trade for them.

i'm sorry about your dry spell lately. this is the best ladder i've had from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment