Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chests, Traps, and Reinstalls

I had originally patched my last game to 1.13(I'm not sure the letter). I then reinstalled Diablo II three days ago on a new computer. I downloaded the patch for my new install from the official site.

I've played for about three hours on the new install, and came across three chests (literal chests, not barrels) that have spawned two or three zombies or skeletons. This happened Act 1, Normal. One was the Underground Passage's sparkly chest, the other two were in Blood Moor and Stony Field.

Has anyone else found this happening? I can't find any wiki articles on the chest traps, so I'm not sure.|||I'm not sure what the question is

It's normal that traps can produce zombies or skeletons of a kind which is encountered in the area as well. I've never seen 3 coming up from a single trap, however, 2 was the maximum for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment