Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Game not working.

I wanted to play through the game once before DIII is out.

But I can't get the game started. Any tips on what needs to be done?

My comp is top notch and I use WIN 7.

I do get the changing signs in the upperleft corner.

(I had these on my last computer as well, but after about 5 minutes the game started anyway).|||The game started up.

But the colors are all messy. Like playing in DOS :s|||I remember running into something similar a few times several years ago. Minimizing the game and then restoring it helped, if I remember correctly. I think I ultimately figured out I had some malware on my pc that seemed to be the root cause. Your mileage may vary.|||Oh I see.

Minimizing it did not help.

But I tried going online and downloaded the patch, that seemed to have worked :) so problem solved! for now...(I hope it won't return)

No comments:

Post a Comment