Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best Merc for LI's

As the title says, I was wondering what the ideal merc setup to take down Lightning Immunes would be.

I'm asking because of my LF zon, but I figured TrapSins and Sorcs would wonder as well.

Thanks in advance|||Holyfreeze Merc is pretty solid, i use him with 95% of my characters actually

Because of the slow and stealthdetection|||use a Holy freeze merc (Act 2 nightmare, defensive) with infinity if you can, or otherwise a might merc (Act 2 nightmare, offensive).

infinity will break most immunes so you can still damage them. (my current setup)

Might merc will do alot of Physical damage and buff your valk aswell so they can take care of the LI's. cehaper option, but in my opinion less effective.

Might will also buff your JAB Damage, so you can switch to that when encountering LI's

No comments:

Post a Comment