Thursday, April 19, 2012

1.13 No Mods [Widow Maker or Gargoyle's Bite Harpoon]

Hi, I'm new to these forums; I was wondering if anyone could give me a suggestion on which would be better for a Paladin ranged, alternative weapon. The stats are as follows:



Damage is: 550 - 2186 (Regular throw dmg, without poison charges)

Or



Damage is: 358 - 1007 (with guided arrow)

I am a mostly a damage pally with max SP invested in Fanaticism. I hear Widowmaker is great for PVP but maybe the Harpoon is good for NPC's. All constructive suggestions welcome. Thanks.|||Hi, welcome... well I'm new too!

I vouch for Widowmaker, as I hate waiting for the poison damage to take full effect. :P|||yea I agree-the poison is a pain to wait for. Does the poison damage get added to minimum or maximum damage? I've tried searching for this but I can't find a straight answer.|||I'm pretty sure that the Mininum-Maximum damage is physical and applied at once, then the other damages (+Damage, Adds X Cold/Magic/Fire/Lightning/Poison Damage) applies.

No comments:

Post a Comment