Thursday, April 19, 2012

Question on items dropped by Nihlathak

What items dropped by him are of any use to crafters/rerollers? I'm a too poor yet to do it myself and I was curious as to what I should be hanging on to. I know GCs can be rerolled for skill/45 life and I'd imagine ilvl 95 Amulets would be useful, but what about rings/SCs/LCs? Anything else?

Thanks in advance for any advice.|||There is barely any point in rerolling small or large charms. The best thing you could get is a mass posion small charm which is worth some Ist runes (if you are playing online), nowhere close to a 40+ life skiller. Basically, don't waste your hard earned gems on anything but grand charms.|||People usually craft with gambled items and the good affixes on SCs and in particular LCs can occur anywhere in hell mode, so only his GCs are worth considering. However, I often find it difficult to distinguish his GCs from those of his minions (which cannot have any affix).|||Thanks for the info guys. I've had the same problem krischan, I've sold Larzuk a couple GCs that I wasn't 100% sure were Nihlathak drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment