Thursday, April 19, 2012

Extracting Diablo 2 sounds

Hey there.

I've found an MPQ extractor program and was wondering if anyone knows the specific sounds list. All sounds in the SFX folder are just listed with a number, not what they actually are (i.e. barbarian scream, whirlwind, etc). You can listen to each one but there's hundreds.

I'm just hoping someone knows a list of them or even where to download the effect sounds with names. I'm trying to mainly find the sounds for necromancer curses. Why? As a ringtone for my phone! haha

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I've figured out and discovered the way to do this. Very straightforward. If a mod sees this thread, I will remake a new thread with how to view all sounds in the game, if they allow it. Just reply mods!|||I also want to use d2 sounds for my phone, tell me how you found?

edit:

Just random listening to all sounds didn't take too long.

I made this to use as a ringtone: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/391147/Music/mu.mp3

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment