Thursday, April 19, 2012

So Diablo Walks in to Areat Summit...

I forgot how the rest goes but the punchline is I TP'ed and he teleported away with my anni. I'm so mad!|||I always thought it was Diablo walks into a bar, but Baal ducks. My bad.|||In this joke, I'm the punchline. also the idiot for not reading the message log before triggering Ancients. I was idling and not paying attention and though "hey, it's a good idea to finish my ancients now that my necro is high enough to solo them!"

-_-|||At least you summoned hit at a spectacular place

Have there been two ancients plus �ber D?

If yes, which one was missing?

Could you re-summon the Ancients by clicking on the plaque again?

Where, for god's sake, are the screenshots?

Note to self: Try that next time and don't cast TPs!

No comments:

Post a Comment