Thursday, April 19, 2012

Character time expiration?

Hello,

I remember back in the day I lost several characters, because they had the legend "character expired", and that at some point you could recover this characters (although I deleted them so no recovery for me =( =( =()

However I have noticed they do not expire anymore, even if they have "character expired", you can simple double click them and they will be good again. Is this always the case?.

Thank you,

Oscar|||Only as long as nobody else makes a character with the same name or bnet straightens up their database.

Once a character has been in a game for 2 hours, it expires after 90 days, else it's 10 days. The expiry date gets reset by entering bnet. Entering a game isn't necessary.|||what kris said is correct, as long as the name hasn't been taken, then u can revive it by simply entering bnet.|||Thank you for the info =)

No comments:

Post a Comment