Thursday, April 19, 2012

Merc help

I'm running AT, Countess, and Meph with my level 80 sorc but I'm in desperate need of merc gear so he stops dying all the time. Right now he's got some rare elite armor with 800 def and a couple resists, crown of theives for LL, and an elite Insight for my mana regen. What should I get for him so he can actually stay alive and tank Meph for me?|||On my MF sorc merc, I have

Andariels Visage "Ral" - Unique, costs Um - Ist, depending on LL% and +Str.

Duriel's Shell - Unique, costs a few PGs - Pul.

non eth CV Insight - Runeword

We seem to do well enough together :) I use an Act2 Merc with Prayer aura for added life regen for the lot of us.

Many people tend to use the Holy Freeze one instead methinks.|||Duress runeword is not too expensive to make, and I'm sure someone has a failed attempt to make an ebugged fort armor that only ended up with 3os. that's how I got mine.|||Doesn't sound too bad. I've already got the Insight CV so the hard part is Andy's. As for the aura I've got him on Defiance for survivability right now, although it doesn't seem to be helping much.|||I like Shaftstop on my merc's, for the damage reduction. A few more levels would help also - level 80 is pretty low.|||If you can afford it, here's what I do on my CL/FO sorc.

Eth Andy's "ral"

Eth bugged Fort 3k def

Eth CV Infinity

I use Act 2 might for the added damage. Of course we're both level 93 so that does help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment