Thursday, April 19, 2012

need quick dclone hunting help!

Hey

I'm new to this dclone stuff. I joined a server with 78 soj's sold on it. However there is no "xxxx soj's sold to merchants message" in my game. Do I just wait in here till I see that message or move on? Also what does it mean to idle? Isn't Idle just leaving your charter unattended ingame? Some people say you have to constantly move, is this true?

Thanks!

by the way, the dclone servers from the stickied guide seem to be dead...|||You want to hop on a server where people are actively selling SoJ's for the highest chance of seeing dclone, but unless you are in a group of dedicated hunters, it can be luck of the draw.

Dclone typically spawns when between 80-120 SoJ's have been sold. if you don't see those "xxxx soj's sold to merchants message" in game then no one is selling SoJ's, and if you don't see "Diablo Walks the Earth Again" then he hasn't walked on your server yet.

Once you find your server of choice, you wait. and wait, and wait, and wait. it helps to have a second CD key so you can go and play more diablo while you have a character waiting for him. You can't leave the game, otherwise you'll lose the server spot. And you can stay idle for a few hours, but eventually if you don't at least move your character around every few hours the character will get booted.|||Okay thanks for the reply!

Sometimes I have to wait hours in game when I see the "xxxx soj's sold to merchants". o.O?|||Quote:








Okay thanks for the reply!

Sometimes I have to wait hours in game when I see the "xxxx soj's sold to merchants". o.O?




Sometimes it can be days...

No comments:

Post a Comment